Hello there! Have you started your own fabulous new business yet? Today on Mind Your Business, we look at the 6th Frequently Asked Question I get from new women in business: How do I keep records of my expenditure and income?
If you have only recently started your business or are now considering, then I share answers to the following (based on my own experiences as well as others I have engaged with over the past 7 years):
- Why is it important to keep records of how much you’re spending and earning?
- When is the best time to start recording your spendings and earnings?
- Where can I keep these records?
- What details are important to keep in your records?
- Who is responsible for keeping your records?
- How can you record your spendings and earnings?
As always, I hope the answers to these will be of value to you. Please let me know after you listen here https://youtu.be/mZe6gJEfpek. And oh, you are so fabulous!
PS: I help my clients to create strategies to sell online. If this is something you need, start by booking a Discovery Call with me here
Here are the links mentioned in the video:
*Book a Discovery Call with me https://amaduncan.com/store
Photo Credit: Vera Obeng Photography